Our people are our greatest asset, and we value their commitment, passion and contribution to our lifesaving work every day. We’re here to support them, by providing a safe and inspirational work environment that celebrates achievements and recognises talent.
We believe in a cancer free future. It is the only organisation that works across every area of every cancer: research, prevention, advocacy, information and support. Cancer Council NSW is an independent charity and is over 94% community funded.
Our unique combination of local program delivery, community engagement and national influence enables everyone who cares about reducing the impact of cancer to make the biggest possible difference.
We’re working towards something that is making a real difference!
Learn more about what a career at Cancer Council NSW can offer…
Working at Cancer Council NSW
- Research: To conduct and fund world-class research that reduces the impact of cancer
- Prevention: To reduce cancer in the NSW community by encouraging people to lead healthy, cancer-smart lifestyles
- Information and support: To empower and support people affected by cancer, so that no one need face cancer alone
- Advocacy: To ensure that governments take action to reduce cancer risk and improve access to care and treatment
- Fundraising: To enable the community to raise money to help beat cancer
Our values influence the work that we do, and the way we work with our colleagues and with our community.
Now, based on our values, imagine Cancer Council was a person:
- Trusted leader
Our positive workplace culture fosters innovation, recognises performance and offers development opportunities, ensuring that we attract, retain and invest in the best people. Sound like a team you want to bring your expertise to?